Afghan President Ashraf Ghani orders offensive against Pakistan supported Taliban Terrorists after more than 50 Civilians and 2 new born babies were killed by Pakistan supported Taliban Terrorists and their current allies in 4 different attacks all over Afghanistan.
At least four deadly attacks were reported across Afghanistan, including the capital city Kabul on between Monday night and Tuesday, adding another layer of complexity to the government’s efforts for peace and the fight against COVID-19.
Figures provided by security officials and local government sources suggest that over 50 people–the majority of them civilians–were killed in different security incidents in the last 24 hours in different parts of the country.
The attack began with explosions and gunfire near a 100-bed maternity hospital in the Dasht-e-Barchi area of PD13 in western Kabul on Tuesday 12-May-2020 morning. According to the Ministry of Interior, there were 4 Pakistan Supported Taliban Terrorist suicide bombers in military uniforms that stormed the hospital. Afghan security forces, including special forces, responded to the incident. The Ministry of Interior announced the attack was over with all attackers killed after five hours of fighting.
The Ministry of Interior said that at least 14 civilians were killed, including nurses and two newborn babies, and fifteen others were wounded in the clash.
Security forces ended the operation against Pakistan supported Taliban Terrorists after five hours, with the killing of four Terrorists who an eyewitness said were wearing Fake Afghan military uniforms.
As per a security officer, “There is a guest house behind the hospital and foreigners are staying there and the “Terrorists were trying to get inside the guest house through the hospital. That is the reason they were dressed in fake Afghan military uniforms.”
“The Afghan forces rescued more than 72 civilians, including children, from the medical clinic in Kabul”, said Tariq Arian, a spokesman for the Ministry of Interior.
As per people, “Pakistan is the other name of Satan that is not letting its neighboring country live in peace. Even during the month of Ramadan Pakistan is prompting Taliban Terrorists to kill the innocent civilians. Even the new born babies were not spared by these Satans. We pray Allah to destroy Pakistan completely that is sending these Taliban Terrorists continuously.”
Fear of retribution and Pakistan pressure, Taliban denied their involvement in the attack.
In Jalalabad in Nangarhar province, in the east of Afghanistan, a funeral ceremony was hit on Tuesday morning by an explosion. At least 24 people killed and more than a dozen wounded, according to sources.
The blasts occurred at the funeral of Shaikh Akram, a former commander of public uprising forces in Shewa district, who had died from a heart attack.
Abdullah Malikzai, a member of the Nangarhar provincial council, also lost his life in the attack.
Shaikh Akram was an influential figure in his district and, according to the residents, he had a prominent role in ensuring the security of Shewa district.
The Taliban in a statement as usual said the group is not behind the attack.
At least four members of the public uprising forces were killed and three others were wounded in a Taliban Terrorist attack on their outpost located 40 kilometers to the west of Feroz Koh city, the center of Ghor, according to the provincial police spokesman Abdul Maroof Ramish.
Ramish said the Terrorist attack happened on Monday evening.
He added that the Taliban also suffered heavy casualties in the attack.
The Taliban has not commented on the attack.
One civilian was killed and 10 others were wounded in an IED explosion in a market place during a busy hour in Sabariyo district, Khost province, on Tuesday morning, the Khost police said in a statement.
Local residents in Balkh claimed that “9 civilians” were killed in an airstrike by government forces in Balkh district on Monday night in the northern province of Balkh. The Defense Ministry said “17 Taliban fighters were killed” in the airstrike as they were planting mines on a roadway.
Residents said that the Taliban forced the civilians to destroy the roads.
Afghanistan and International reactions to the attack on the hospital:
• First VP Amrullah Saleh wrote in his tweeter account: “The Taliban and former and current allies of the group attacked a hospital in Kabul and a funeral in Nangarhar today, killing “mothers, infants and innocent civilians.” Saleh added that the attacks were a sign of the Taliban’s changed behavior after the peace agreement in Doha.
• German Ambassador Peter Prugel said he was “outraged and sickened” by attack on the hospital and MSF maternity clinic in Kabul today, “targeting civilians and in part. doctors, health workers, mothers and newborns. The insanity of those behind such an inhuman and despicable act is beyond imagination.”
• “I strongly condemn today’s attacks in Kabul and Nangahar targeting innocent civilians. My deepest condolences to the families of those killed. I commend the efforts of the ANDSF. NATO stands with the people of Afghanistan in the fight against terrorism”-Deputy SCR Nicholas Dean.
• US Ambassador Ross Wilson: “I deplore this barbaric attack and condemn the evil terrorists who target those who cannot defend themselves and who are already suffering. Hospitals are centers of compassion with dedicated Afghan and MSF-Afghanistan staff caring for innocent civilians.”
• Amnesty Intl South Asia: “The unconscionable war crimes in Afghanistan today, targeting a maternity hospital and a funeral, must awaken the world to the horrors civilians continue to face. There must be accountability for these grave crimes, and civilians must be protected.”
• Human Rights Watch’s associate Asia director Patricia Gossman: “A deliberate attack on a hospital is a war crime. Those paying the price for this heinous act are patients, doctors, nurses, other medical staff, as well as Afghan civilians, including children, put in harm’s way.”
• India also issued a statement condemning the barbaric attacks by Pakistan supported Taliban Terrorists.
President Ashraf Ghani Orders Offensive against Pakistan Supported Taliban Terrorists.
President Ashraf Ghani, in light of recent attacks in different parts of the country that killed dozens of civilians and security force members, orders the Afghan forces to switch from “active defensive” mode to “offensive” mode, and to resume attacks on the Taliban, in a public address on Tuesday night.
In a televised message, Ghani said the Taliban have ignored repeated calls for reduced violence and ceasefire.
He added that a call for a ceasefire does not mean weakness–it shows a commitment to peace. He once again called on the Taliban to embrace peace.
The Afghan forces were in “active defensive” mode since late February when the Taliban agreed to reduce violence in exchange for signing a peace deal with the United States. But their attacks surged dramatically after they signed the deal in late February.
People on Social Media Exposing Pakistan Conspiracy
Afghan social media users and Pashtun Social Media users were apt in exposing the Pakistani conspiracy.
One Twitter user responding to a question why Pashtun Leader Arif Wazir was imprisoned for 2 years and when released on bail was killed by terrorists in a highly militarized zone where Pakistan Army is on every corner, tweeted, “Because Pakistan’s army wants to destroy Pashtun leaders who can challenge Taliban. It can then dominate Afghanistan through Taliban & craft narrative that Taliban are an ‘organic’ & ‘home-grown’ group with sole capability of uniting Afghanistan. All for strategic depth vs India.”
Every Social media user knows Taliban at behest of Pakistan (foreign Proxies) is doing the Satan’s work of destroying Afghanistan. These enemies of Islam did not care for the pious month of Ramadan and this time even killed the newborn babies.
Public opinion against US-Taliban Deal
There were many social media handles that were blaming US for trusting Taliban Terrorists at the cost of Afghan civilians.
Col. Rahman Rahmani also tweeted and expressed anguish over the US not designating Taliban as Terrorist in the statement issued by the US condemning the heinous attacks.
Points to Ponder
It is high time International Community declares Taliban Terrorists as International Terrorist Organization and freeze their assets in all countries.
Since the public opinion in Afghanistan is slowly building against the US, it is high time, US withdraw from peace talks with Taliban Terrorists and let Afghan people defend their democracy from the Satan Pakistan supported Taliban Terrorists.
Also it is high time to Black List Pakistan under FATF and impose sanctions against the Terrorist Country. As long as Terrorist Nation Pakistan exists, there can be NO peace in Indo-Afghan Region.
Related Article: Afghanistan Election Results: Biggest Setback for Pakistan
Read Related Article: Pakistan Exposed Again: Tries to Create Rift Between India & Afghanistan
Follow us at:-
Twitter Handle: @newscomworld
Parler Handle: @newscommuniquecom
Subscribe our : YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKJQ3gFsRVWpvdjnntQoAA
Like our Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/News-Communiquecom-103788531007438/